Pixel wrote:
> > As long as it means I can type in the value (and not click the up/down
> > arrows on the spin button).
>
> yep :)  committed.

Yay! I also know that the reviwer at distrowatch.com will be happy -- and so
will I, as well. If I'd only thought to ask before... Thanks, Pixel and
Buchan.

> PS: at last, i've got through the most important bugs and features, so
> i can start having a look at other stuff. The one who complain out
> loud may get some changes :)

This is probably post-9.1, but I have a general request.

In general, the install is a much more "rounded" experience than mcc. For
example, the option to set hw clock to GMT and set up a NTP client is
great -- until you realize that you forgot to set it during install. Unless
I'm missing something, I never did find that option in mcc.

I'd suggest looking at the wizard-type processes in the installer, and
ensuring that the same functionality is present in mcc where
possible/feasible. For the most part, it is there. But I know that when
coming from Windows, it made all the difference to be able to configure
things for which I knew the technical layer but not the Linux
parameterization.