On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 19:34, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Sunday 23 February 2003 04:31 am, Buchan Milne wrote:
> > How about ISP config if a modem is detected?
>
> Or ISDN, or broadband.
>
> I asked Mandrake about submitting data for Aussie ISPs for this, and got no
> reply. Riding on the coat-tails of your karma with 'bated breath. (-:
>
> Cheers; Leon

This might be a section of the Club.... People could post Info, Strange
events, solutions to getting MDK Linux working around the world with a
variety of ISP's (modem/cable/DSL/ISDN/sheer luck) Then the next person
would have 1 less wheel to invent... Just a though.  Not like everybody
is swamped right now or anything ;)

James