Le dim 23/02/2003 à 05:21, Oden Eriksson a écrit :
> > > module limit was reached. Please increase DYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT and
> > > recompile. Ha ha ha ha !!!, this was funny! (very cool!)
> > - Fixed =)
> Cool, I raised it to 128 and tried again, it worked.

128 is a bit high, it mallocs memory for each module, so the lower the
better. I put 96, since we have *only*  ;-) 91 modules

Even *alone*, it segfaults with http://localhost/server-status.

> I guess the 10 seconds delay with mod_sleep strucked you, he he he, I thought
> that was funny (and very annoying:)), otherwise I would had put 1 second in
> there.

Even 1 second is too big, when it does that *by default*.

As a related topic, I had a hosting company question the ADVX
reliability, when the server would give Access Denied error messages
when reloading the page too often. Turned out they installed
mod_dosevasive without knowing what it was exactly, and that it was not
a bug, it was a feature ;-)

Little things like this we have to check.

But we make a great team you and me:
- you push Apache to the max by adding new features all the time
- I try to the max to break the configuration, squash all bugs, and make
it more stable

What's remaining is to build a strong community around our project, and
achieve world domination.. and fast ;-)

Jean-Michel