This is a strange problem that is hard to describe under any particular
heading.

I run Setiathome and have never had a problem with errors till I updated the
beta two days ago when the errors started (immediately).

./setistack: line 99:  2440 Segmentation fault      ./setiathome
-stop_after_process -verbose

I just thought something was corrupted, so deleted the whole seti directory,
downloaded fresh copies and run it again.  It immediately errored in the same
fashion and has continued to do so through another two reinstalls of seti and
another update to the beta.

Does anyone else run seti and encountered any errors?

 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes