Le lun 24/02/2003 à 14:22, Oden Eriksson a écrit :

> Ok, only one person reporting on this issue.
> J-M, could we do this switch, what do you think?
> perl -p -i -e "s|\.gif|\.png|g" /etc/httpd/conf/common*

I would suggest we wait for after 9.1, there are yet too many migration
scripts, and there are still a couple of things to check.

Besides, we should go upstream (to the ASF) with that, since they have
started to do this already (for manual, and they fsked it bad), and this
will probably fixed in future Apache versions. I'm also meeting ASF
members in a couple of weeks, and I'll bug them with that ;-)

Jean-Michel