On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Guillaume Rousse wrote:

+ So i don't disagree with the voting systement, but with the content overlap.

Well, my point on this is well known: In my opinion, our R&D should take
full responsibility over RPM-voting system, and we should "merge" the
following stuff into one:

- contributions
- club-contributions
- unsupported

Then R&D could impose whatever methods of automatic quality control they
have on top of peer-reviewing that's inherent to MandrakeClub, and add
automatic rebuilding for different architectures (maybe even for different
versions of the distro?). That would IMO be a full win-win situation for
everyone, but not everyone shares this view.

Until this happens, we'll have to live with overlap, and I have no choice
but to keep building the MandrakeClub volunteers team separately from the
R&D.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik               http://MandrakeClub.com
Mandrakesoft           |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Community             (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Our housekeeper doesn't do Windows and neither do WE! (L.P. Santuro)