On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:59:39 -0500
Greg Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Be careful, because if you do this, you can no longer use drakconnect.
>  If
> user runs drakconnect after making this change, dhcp-client and
> dhcp-common will be reinstalled.

It makes no difference.
All are still installed on my machine, but none other than dhcpcd is
needed.

I can remove the others and still access the Net and test drakconnect
with each release of drakxtools to see if any fix has been applied.
But irregardless of what other pkgs it installs as long as I have dhcpcd
installed and running I can access the Net.

Drakconnect does not work with this type set-up, I stated so in my orig
post and in previous as well as bugzilla reports, testing is the Only
reason I would run it again.

    Charles

--
It wasn't that she had a rose in her teeth, exactly.  It was more like
the rose and the teeth were in the same glass.