Hi all,

I'm experiencing an odd issue w/ RC2 on this machine. It's a PIII-900MHz, Tekram SCSI card with Yamaha CD-RW using Sym53c8x family. The machine has 3 IDE hard drives. I tried to isntall both /dev/hda3 and /dev/hdc7. Same problem.

The installation went fine until rebooting it will hang at Finding module dependencies...Trying switching to diff consoles by using Ctrl-Alt-F* but got no luck.

I did a search on cooker list and found one almost similar but the issue was with LVM. I'm not using LVM.

I've been waiting to see if someone has similar issue but haven't seen any post with the same problem. Probably it's just my machine but dunno how to get it to boot.

Any tips?

TIA.

-Larry