Friday 07 March 2003 18.57 skrev Warly:
> Oden Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Friday 07 March 2003 12.58 skrev Warly:

> >> After 9.1.
> >
> > Thank you. I think "rlbackup" could be very interesting...
>
> But you will have to remind it to me, because it is likely I will forget
> all the things I delayed because of the 9.1

Are you kidding???

Ever heard of an TODO list?

I'm the one that does the research, when this is done, someone has taken over,
or _has_ to take over and the matter is long gone and forgotten by me.

There's absolutely no way for me to be creative otherwise... Well..., yes...,
I _DO_ finalize some of the stuff sometimes like some of the apache2, the php
extensions and many many server applications, but it's hard because new and
different things allways keep coming at me, to me, and right into my face...

The creative mind is killed by nonchalance...

I'm not saying you or Mandrake are nonchalant (you're quite opposit), but
please value this as much as you can, whenever you can, as it's the most
precious thing you can have and strive for...

Peace and love to everyone.

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com