Friday 07 March 2003 21.24 skrev Warly:
> Oden Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Friday 07 March 2003 18.57 skrev Warly:
>
> [...]
>
> >> But you will have to remind it to me, because it is likely I will forget
> >> all the things I delayed because of the 9.1
> >
> > Are you kidding???
> >
> > Ever heard of an TODO list?
> >
> > I'm the one that does the research, when this is done, someone has taken
> > over, or _has_ to take over and the matter is long gone and forgotten by
> > me.
> >
> > There's absolutely no way for me to be creative otherwise... Well...,
> > yes..., I _DO_ finalize some of the stuff sometimes like some of the
> > apache2, the php extensions and many many server applications, but it's
> > hard because new and different things allways keep coming at me, to me,
> > and right into my face...
> >
> > The creative mind is killed by nonchalance...
> >
> > I'm not saying you or Mandrake are nonchalant (you're quite opposit), but
> > please value this as much as you can, whenever you can, as it's the most
> > precious thing you can have and strive for...
>
> Sorry do not wanted to hurt you it is just some kind of joke because
> if it stay at the botton of my todo list you are not likely to have it
> done before one year or two.
>
> (me should be more politically correct in these hard international
> stressed times...)

I'm not hurt at all, no problem warly!, that is _not_ what I said. I just
wanted to try to explain some things that seldon are put into words. Don't
feel stressed, that's _not_ what I meant. I _do_ have intentions to go
forward, beyond and all in between, that's what I am and what I try to do. I
could help you and everyone else out, but Mandrake has to give me an offer
that I after at least two years of intellectual hard work not yet have
recieved.

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com