I'll check for some recipes tomorrow morning, but if you just put some chicken breast with some chicken broth and some vegetables in the Crockpot you can hardly go wrong. You could get low sodium chicken broth, or you could also put a turkey breast in. I'll try to send some recipes in the morning.
Jan

----- Original Message ----- From: "sharon howerton" <shrn...@att.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:06 PM
Subject: [CnD] meal suggestion

I have a friend who just had double bypass surgery this past Wednesday. She is going home tomorrow, and some of us would like to prepare meals for her and her husband for a few days. She says "low cholesterol, low sodium-basically, no flavor." I want to do this but am not sure what to prepare. Can anyone suggest something? I'd really like to do a crockpot or casserole if possible.
Thanks so much.
Sharon