That's all true; I do the same thing! clean up is so so much easier doing it this way. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lora Leggett" <kc8...@comcast.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question about cooking a Schwann's Product

I have a big George Foreman grill and it only plugs in and there is no
temperature control. But there is a light and you plug it in and wait until the light goes out I think and then it is readdy. I just wait ten minutes
or so and it is ready when I am.
I also use a tip that came from I think Dale, and right when I unplug it I
put a wet paper towel maybe two of them together, right on the grill and
then shut the top and you hear the water sizzle.  But no worry with the
power off, and when it cools down and you get done eating, it wipes off
easier.
Lora

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jess" <jessica.trask.rea...@gmail.com>