Oh!  I'd love one of those!

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Jan Bailey
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 9:47 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Using Fresh Garlic

I bought a garlic press from QVC. First you roll the garlic clove in the
rubber sheet, and it removes the skin. Then you put it in the tall
cylindrical thing and put the cap on that has a long cylinder in it and   it

presses the garlic. Then you unscrew the bottom and you have wonderfully
pressed garlic, gut I don't remember the name of the device.
Jan