We have the same microwave, we ordered it about 2 years ago on line thru Walmart. Someone helped us as we are not very good on the internet. Hope this helps. Linda ----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Healy" <ldhe...@negia.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 5:21 PM
Subject: [CnD] Hamilton BeachMicrowave

I need some help. I have the Talking Hamilton Beach microwave. I know Hamilton Beach is no longer making the microwave. I have heard that another company is making the microwave. Does anyone know the name of the company? I need to get a new glass revolving tray and have no idea where I could find it. If anyone knows where I can get the glass plate please let me know where I can get it.
Diane Healy ldhe...@negia.net>