Good idea, thanks.
Shannon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Hedl" <lh...@bellsouth.net>
To: <Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 10:15 PM
Subject: [CnD] hot cocoa mix with a little kick

Today I bought a can of cocoa mix from a fair trade store, which specializes in goods from third world countries. This particular mix, which calls for milk instead of water, was called "spicy", and it contains a small amount of cayenne pepper (hope I spelled that right.) Anyway, this really gives the cocoa a delicious taste and a little bite, which may not appeal to some, but I assure you it is delicious! I was thinking a pinch or two of pepper could be added to any of these great mixes I've seen posted lately. Just an idea some of you might want to try.