Today I bought a can of cocoa mix from a fair trade store, which specializes in
goods from third world countries.  This particular mix, which calls for milk
instead of water, was called "spicy", and it contains a small amount of cayenne
pepper (hope I spelled that right.)  Anyway, this really gives the cocoa a
delicious taste and a little bite, which may not appeal to some, but I assure
you it is delicious!  I was thinking a pinch or two of pepper could be added to
any of these great mixes I've seen posted lately.  Just an idea some of you
might want to try.