It also works to pour the contents of the dustpan into a brown paper bag and then insert that into the trash. Pyrex is especially difficult to clean up because, when it breaks, it seems to literally explode! I think a vacuum, followed up by someone who can actually see, is the best solution for Pyrex thaqt breaks.
Penny