To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 7:02 PM
Subject: [CnD] Hey there folks I'm Jerry Mader just wanted to say hi andintroduce myself.

Hi there.
I'm Jerry Mader.
Been blind since birth.
Just now learning to cook at 29 years old.
I have a chef for a future step dad and he's awesome at it but doesn't know how to teach me the basics of cooking as I can't see so I came here for tips
and tricks.
I also air Dale Campbell's cooking in the dark show on Monday afternoon,
right after the Mader Morning Jam  at twelve o'clock.
on Http://www.maderradio.net
So I figured here's be the place to be to learn to cook.
What I'm mostly worried about is burning my fingers, but I guess everyone
gets burned sometimes.
How can I avoid this?
I have heard of the oven mitts that Dale has advertised on the show which I
am gonna give a try.
Also what about labeling this microwave because it is a flat screened
control panel.
Are there any suggestions.
Jerry Mader