Thought I'd share this cupcake idea that I used today for Andrew's birthday.

He wanted a Mickey Mouse birthday so I checked out Disney.com for ideas.
They had a cupcake topper that looked like mickey's head.  Using  one oreo
and two mini oreo's. I used red velvet cake mix since his pants are red.  I
made cream cheese icing and colored it yellow to match his shoes.  The I
took one Oreo cookie, twisted off  and used the side that keeps the majority
of the icing. Do the same with the mini Oreos.  Take two mini Oreos and
stick them to them to the regular Oreo to make the ears then stick the
regular Oreo into the center of the iced cupcake.

They were a hit with the kids and super easy to decorate!  Now I just have
to find a use for the extra icing!

Denise Millette

Discovery Toys Educational Consultant

www.discoverytoyslink.com/denisestoypage

Find me on facebook at "Denise's Discovery Toys"

229-848-0486