To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:59 PM
Subject: [CnD] baking pancakes

Hi, everyone.

I want to be able to bake pancakes because I don’t fry anything and have a couple of questions.

First, I think someone posted a guide on the list once giving different baking times and temperatures for a round cake pan, a 9-13 pan, and some other sizes. I hope I am not getting my lists mixed up.

I also am wondering if baking pancake batter in muffin cups in order to make individual pancakes would be successful. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Becky