I have a few--perhaps more.

Here's the first:

Colby Hash Browns

1 c. milk
1/2 c. beef broth
2 tbsp butter or margarine, melted, divided
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Dash garlic powder
1 pkg. (30 oz.) frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes
2 c. (8 oz.) shredded Colby cheese

In large bowl, combine milk, broth, 1 tablespoon butter, salt, pepper
and garlic powder. Stir in hash browns. heat remaining butter in large
nonstick skillet. Add hash brown mixture. Cook and stir over medium
heat until potatoes are heated through. Stir in cheese.
Transfer to greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
350° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6
servings.