To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:43 AM
Subject: [CnD] some wonderful microwave peanut butter fudge recipes I amgoing to share

I am going to send you all some microwave fudge recipes I have.
all in this message
Peanut butter meltaway fudge not my favorite one smile
1 bag milk chips
one bag white chips
1 18 ounce peanut butter

melt for one minute on half power
stir
melt for another minute half power
stir
repeat till chocolate melted
then add peanut butter
put in to foil liined pan
fridgerate for 30 minutes
lift fudge out on to board
remove foil from fudge
cut fast in to pieces
put in air tight container and refridgerate

A wonderful peanut butter fudge recipe my mom gave me and holy wow this one is delicious

2 sticks of butter
1 18 ounce jar peanut butter
2 pounds powdered sugar
1 half cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla

melt peanut butter in microwave for 1 minute on high power
in another bowl melt butter add vanilla milk and powdered sugar
blend well
stick in microwave for 5 minutes stir half way through
take out add peanut butter mix
pour in to pan
let set for 2 hours
then put in refridgerator till firm
9 by 13 cake pan lined with foil

alton brown's peanut butter microwave fudge
1 cup of butter plus more for greasing pan
a cup peanut buttter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pound powdered sugar
microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high
stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes
add vanilla and powdered sugar to peanut butter
mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon
pour in to a buttered 8 by 8 inch pan lined with wax paper
place a second piece of wax paper on the surface of the fudge
refridgerate until cool cut and store in an airtight container.

This is the best peanut butter fudge recipe you will ever eat.

1 16 ounce white almond bark
1 16 ounce chocolate almond bark
1 tablespoon crisco solid
1 20 ounce jar creamy peanut butter
in a large bowl mix and melt barks
in microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on high or until all melts in the middle of melting the chocolate mix in the crisco. Make sure to stir until melted remove from microwave
and stir in peanut butter thorrougly
microwave again for one minute
pour in to a foil lined and sprayed greased 13 by 9 inch pan
until set a few hours cut in to squares

If you love scented candles but have difficulty lighting them or have pets or children
Or maybe just love perfumes, or anything to make your house smell great.
order from my scentsy party
www.krisandra.com
is the place to visit and look under Dana's party
All orders need to be in by January 15th.