To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 1:08 AM
Subject: [CnD] Cracker suggestions, Please

All,

I'm planning on taking this as my appetizer for the family Christmas dinner. They like crab and I uh, don't. <grin> What kind of crackers would go with this recipe?

Crab Ball Recipe

Ingredients

list of 5 items

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened

1 (8 ounce) container sour cream

2 cups minced crabmeat

1 tablespoon garlic salt, or to taste

1 (12 ounce) bottle cocktail sauce

Directions

list of 1 items

1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, crabmeat, and garlic salt. Form into a ball, and place on a serving plate. Cover the surface

as well as you can with cocktail sauce. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

list end

Lisa Belville
lisa...@frontier.com
missktlab1...@frontier.com