From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 3:50 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] cutting food

Ask them this:  "If you cannot teach me, and if nobody around here can, and
if it is important, and I have to learn it, where am I going to?  If
qualified people can come to our home to teach me, fine, but if they cannot,

and the training is available, isn't it worth going the distance?  If you
really want me to be independent, isn't this the way to go?  If not, what
is?"  Ask these questions calmly, and explain your needs and desires.

---