To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:51 PM
Subject: [CnD] Maybe I am on the wrong list.

Hi. I have to apologise for all of this. I am new to this list. I did not know that this list was just for recipes. I thought that because it was called cooking in the dark that you could talk about anything cooking related. I also read as a part of the subscription rules that no questions were stupid because everyone cooks at a different level. Maybe I took that too literally, but that is what I got out of it. Maybe if we are only supposed to talk about recipes on this list and not talk about other aspects of cooking then this list should be called recipes in the dark instead of cooking in the dark. I was going to ask other questions like how to load and unload a dishwasher and how to make food look good when you are going to be serving it to a bunch of people and how to tell wen all of the ingredients are mixed in to the food properly and lots of other stuff as well. Now I see that this is the wrong place for that kind of stuff. I need a lot of help with my cooking skills before any of these recipes you are talking about will do me any good. At this point, I would not know how to do any of these recipes you are talking about. Not even the microwave ones. This list is too advanced for me. When I signed up for it I thought that we could talk about anything cooking or food related. The name cooking in the dark threw me off and made me think that this was a cooking list not just a list for recipes. Now that I am reading all of the mail from this list, I see that all people talk about on here is recipes. I am sorry! Maybe I need to go and find myself a different list.

sent from my BrailleNote