From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Manners
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 10:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] loading a dishwasher

I don't know how well this solution will work since you have been told "not
to mark up" your landlord's appliances.  Here goes anyway.

Sometimes, my mom and I will buy little stick-on plastic crystals from
Walmart.  They are tiny and are easy to remove when necessary.  If I
remember correctly, they don't leave any glue behind.  You can get them from

the craft section.

They also have some stick-on shapes made of some kind of spongey material
which are also useful.

I hope this helps.

Becky