To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "'Tom Dickhoner'" <tdickho...@fuse.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Getting Your Hands In The Food

yes, Tom, I agree with you but there are some who will never find it
acceptable and can not get themselves to do it.  I do not usually use
gloves, but do when I have a cut or scrape on my hand when cooking for
others, for obvious reasons
It is a good option rather than a spoon, because that just does not work
effectively! :)
Heidi