Howdy Ya'll,
Here is the recipe for the next cooking in the dark show...
It is awesome!
This will be going out Thursday to all our radio affiliates.
Should be up in the archive by Friday.
www.cookinginthedark.libsyn.com
Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake

1 cup (12) crushed crème-filled vanilla cookies
(Note: I used chocolate graham crackers, and used about 1 and a half cups)
 2 T margarine, melted
Note: I used 3 T melted butter
Or you can do like I do and buy a graham cracker crust already made.
Probably should buy two as the recipe overfills one.

3 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 eggs
1 8-oz milk chocolate bar, chopped
Directions:

Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.

Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla mixing at medium speed on an
electric mixer until well blended.  Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well
after each addition.  Stir in candy; pour over crust.  Bake at 350 degrees
for 45 minutes.  Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim of
pan.  Chill.  Garnish with strawberry slices, additional chocolate, melted,
and mint leaves if desired.
I garnished with shaved chocolate