That's what they intended, yes, but where's the soup?

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Lora Leggett
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 10:16 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Souper Meat Loaf, from A Campbell Cookbook

Well, I guess it was kind of a play on words because you are using
Campbell's soup in the meat loaf.  And they were not worried about it being
healthy the way they worry today.  And I suppose we like to spice our meat
loaf up a little today.  But it is great to have it because I can't find my
copy of the little book. When I first got it I lived at home and could not
experiment around in my mother's kitchen.  Now with the kids grown up there
are just me and George so I can pretty much make what I want so it has
become fun.
Thanks.
Lora