From: John Kolwick <john2...@suddenlink.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:30 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Digital Ovens

   Hi, have your wife look at the oven and see if the temperature control
goes up or down in 5dg increments.  I think this is the normal dsetting.  I
have a digital oven and I use it without any problems.  Just be careful when
changing the temperature control or if you think you have maid a mistake
start over.  Use a light touch on the temperature control.  A 5dg variance
would not probably make much difference in a recipe.  good luck