I have not used a digital oven in several years; however, I had one a few years ago. I put braille labels on mine for bake, broil, the timer, the clean button etc. It was not hard for me to use at all; I loved it.

As far as setting the temperature, I agree with what everyone else has said so far. I know mine started at 350 and went up or down in increments of five and that the timer operated in increments of one minute. .

Becky

-----Original Message----- From: Sandy from OK!
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 6:11 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Digital Ovens

Tom, I have had a digital oven for around 7 years and had no problems with
it. I also have the clear bump dots things on bake, broil, temperature up
and temperature down and off and self-cleaning oven.
Mine has 350 degrees F. as its default, but you just lightly touch the up or
down temperatures and it changes only! In five degree intervals! Never in
one degree incriments. I think it does wonders for making cakes and cookies.
This might sound stupid, but my fear is using the self-clean feature! I
clean it the regular old-fashioned way and you can get Easy Off spray oven
cleaner, but you have to look for the one marked for self-cleaning ovens. My
self-clean feature does not have a lock on the oven. I have never chose to
use it out of sheer fear; if any one has any tips, kindly send along to
convince me. Thanks, and hope this helped.
Sandy