Okay,

For those of you that have the Slice Solutions pans, here are some questions. I have both the 7 by 11 and 9 by 13 pans. I used my 7 by 11 pan yesterday, and the brownies came out beautifully. I only used one brownie mix because the pan is not that tall, and I did not want batter to spill over.
When I use the 9 by 13 pan, is one brownie mix going to be enough?

When I normally bake brownies, I use two brownie mixes, and then add other ingredients, depending on what is wanted, by the family...nuts, chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc. I use a 9 by 13 disposable aluminum pan, and the brownies are very thick.