Hi Claudia,

Where did you get your 7 by 11 brownie pan? Thanks.

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 5:12 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Slice Solutions Brownie Pan Questions?

Okay,

For those of you that have the Slice Solutions pans, here are some
questions.
I have both the 7 by 11 and 9 by 13 pans.  I used my 7 by 11 pan
yesterday, and the brownies came out beautifully.  I only used one
brownie mix because the pan is not that tall, and I did not want batter
to spill over.
When I use the 9 by 13 pan, is one brownie mix going to be enough?

When I normally bake brownies, I use two brownie mixes, and then add
other ingredients, depending on what is wanted, by the family...nuts,
chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc.  I use a 9 by 13 disposable
aluminum pan, and the brownies are very thick.