From: "Jane" <juanitatig...@gmail.com>
To: <Cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:46 AM
Subject: [CnD] Scrambling Eggs in the imcrowave

So today I attempted to scramble eggs and make them in the microwave. Some of
it turned out really
firm and not burned, like I like them. Some of it was well, tasted mostly
cooked, but not nearly as
good.  What's the secret to a good scrambling?  For that matter, do you add
cheese and such to the
mix before heating, or do you have to wait?

Jane