This recipe is not very clear and I apologize for that.

It sounds as though the shortening may go with the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla to make the frosting. ----- Original Message ----- From: "williams4895" <williams4...@bellsouth.net>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] BC Pound Cake Cookies | RecipeLion.com

Do you put the 1/2 cup of margarine shortening and the butter in these cookies? I wasn't completely clear about it. Also, what about the powdered sugar, do you drizzle it and the milk on the cookies? It sounds like alot of shortening, butter and margarine for these. ----- Original Message ----- From: "marilyn deweese" <mldeweese15...@frontier.com>