Well it is really bad here for a kids birthday you can't have anything
unless it is healthy food.  No cake, cupcakes, cookies only vegetable  or
fruit snacks.

-----Original Message-----
From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Kimberly Qualls
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:02 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] School Treats

I think you're right...It must be the threat of tainted foods...And, you are
right again in that it is extremely sad...Even for birthdays, if we send in
cupcakes, they have to be store bought...Sorry I neglected a subject line
last time...Unfortunately I'm not any better at the computer than I am at
cooking...I do want to thank everyone, though, for all of the recipes I have
received, on here...I'm by no means a master chef, but I am much better than
when I began...My very picky 7 year old son will even eat some of the vegies
I cook, and tells my mom that we don't get to go to McDonald's all of the
time
anymore...(Smile)