Don't worry about that. School Treats is in the subject line. It's a shame that we can only take store-bood cookies to school. Part of being a mother is making treats to school so the kiddies and their friends can share with their other classmates. It's a shame, but those are the rules, and you have to abide them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimberly Qualls" <kimberly021...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:02 PM
Subject: [CnD] School Treats

I think you're right...It must be the threat of tainted foods...And,
you are right again in that it is extremely sad...Even for birthdays,
if we send in cupcakes, they have to be store bought...Sorry I
neglected a subject line last time...Unfortunately I'm not any better
at the computer than I am at cooking...I do want to thank everyone,
though, for all of the recipes I have received, on here...I'm by no
means a master chef, but I am much better than when I began...My very
picky 7 year old son will even eat some of the vegies I cook, and
tells my mom that we don't get to go to McDonald's all of the time
anymore...(Smile)