From: Katie Chandler <w...@fidnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 1:03 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Bob Kennedy <inthes...@att.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Our Chili

Sorry, never have heard of that brand and lots of others hasn't either. you
have to admit that if it is written just writing it Liquid, Stupid?  without
explaining that is the brand name, what it sounds you are saying is calling
someone stupid!  LOL   Sorry, but, I was going to protect a attack like that
if it had of been that.  Again sorry, but, lets try to make things like that
for those  on the list that may never have heard of it know what your
saying. smile.  Katie

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,
 YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,
 SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS