Hi folks,

Funny someone should ask about rice cookers. I just bought one from qvc today. it's a ten cup cooker, but that's okay. I'm sure you can steam veggies or you can be creative with it. I don't know what the temperature range is. Will know more when I get it. It was on clearance. They probably have more left.

<b>BA</b>