Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 1:56 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] new here with a question about chocolate dipping

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm going to start out by saying that I'm not great in the kitchen. I am just starting out, and I don't have a lot of confidence. I'm working on it, but just so you have a frame of reference.

Every year for christmas I make peanut butter balls, these require dipping in chocolate. I was wondering if anyone has done this successfully and has any tips. Thanks for any help you can give.

I've done it somewhat successfully in the past by using an egg separator, however, I'd like a better way if there is one.
Thanks.
Holly