From: cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org
[mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Jeri Milton
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:17 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] new here with a question about chocolate dipping

Shannon. I never thaught about freezing them first. That's a really great
idea. So, the tooth pick doesn't break when you stick it in to the frozen
peanut butter? Hmm, I will have to try that next year. Not this year though,
I'm finished with them! Sigh. I only made a double batch this year instead
of a tripple. I just couldn't do it. Lol.

Jeri