To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: [CnD] Cooking Frustrations

Ok, so I'm having kitchen frustrations. I love to cook, but sometimes doing
it without vision can be aggravating. Do any of you get aggravated in the
kitchen? I put a beef stew on to cook all day in the slow cooker. It's a
cold day here in Phoenix and a great day to smell beef stew all day long.
Anyway, I was chopping vegetables and meat and washing my hands repeatedly. Ran out of paper towels so grabbed a dish towel from the drawer. Went to lay
down my knife and knocked the dish towel into the dirty sink water. It was
my only towel! Went to set a pan of brownies on the table because they were
in my way on my small counter top and knocked over my daughters glass of
apple juice. Had sticky apple juice all over the place mats on the table and
under paper work, that of course shouldn't have been on the kitchen table
anyway.

Anyway, I'm frustrated! I'm not the type to woh is me, but.ug!

Jeri