Oh man, days like that all of the time!...My son is ADHD, so he tends
to set things down, just about anywhere, so needless to say, on my bad
days, I usually knock over a cup of chocolate milk and put my hand in
last night's cereal before I realize that I should go somewhere and
sit down...lol...And my husband will be the first to tell me...I'm
just extremely damned glad when things do work out in the kitchen,
because a couple of years ago, I would have given up on it when it
didn't go well, and after meeting all of you, I can say that if you
keep trying, I can too...So, after those days mellow out, I'll catch
y'all back in the kitchen...(grin)