To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Spreading Peanut Butter,and Fancy Lines on Frosted Cakes and Brownies!

I'm going to take a guess at this one.

Maybe after the frosting is spread, the side of a rubber spatula is used to "dent" the frosting enough to create a wavy line.

And since vision is usually the important thing here, the person makes these dents in just the right places to make the wavy lines appear.

Carol B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy" <warren.san...@sbcglobal.net>