To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] A question about baking pork chops

You can do it the same way. I have.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Brittany Simpson
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 12:26 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] A question about baking pork chops

Hi list friends,
I'm wondering if someone could answer a couple questions I have about baking pork chops. When I bake chicken breasts, the boneless ones, I do not cover them with any kind of sauce, only a little oil and some seasoning, then put
them in a preheated oven and cook them for 30 minutes or 45 minutes if
they're frozen.  I would like to do the same thing with pork chops and I'm
wondering if that is even possible or whether the end result would be any
good. All of the baked pork chop recipes I've ever seen involve sauces and
things and all I want to do is season the meat and bake it.  Do any of you
cooks have any experience with making very simplified baked pork chops and
if so, what methods have you used, how long did you bake the chops, and at
what temperature?  I've never made pork chops before so this will be an
adventure and I'd like a little guidance if at all possible. Thanks in
advance for any help.

Brittany