Hi all.  I received an electric smoker for Christmas.  I'm excited
because the weather has finally gotten warm enough to set it up.  That
is what we've been doing this afternoon.  I have a Masterbuilt 30 inch
smoker.  It kinda looks like a refridgerator.  Anyway, it's all
seasoned now and I'm anxious to try smoking something either tomorrow
or Monday.  Does anyone have any tips on what I should start with?  I
heard a cooking in the dark episode where dale was smoking ribs.  Any
ideas as to which episode number that was?  Any other handy tips are
welcome.  I can't wait to get started!

Carlos Taylor