Heck I even eat pork chops with my hands because sometimes cutting them is very
difficult for me so when I do try to cut them I and up cutting a huge piece so
forget to being a lady and pick up the chop with the hands LOL I eat almost
some things with my hands like of course tostadas burritos yes I also eat pizza
with my hands i.e.
Excuse me – 18 that's pretty much sort of like finger food LOL you're have a
blessed day

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone