I don't wipe my fingers constantly on napkins while eating ribs. more often than not, I continually lick them clean and just go with it. However, if I'm out in public eating them, I tend to wipe my fingers off more, instead of licking them off. Sometimes, if my fingers get absolutely sauce-coated, while I'm at home, I'll wipe them off some too and I don't have a problem with stickiness. I know some people who do, though. One of my friends won't eat anything with bones in it. I think it's a shame, but it's his loss in the end. I love ribs and my grandpa makes some awesome ones. Often, when I go over to my grandparents, I'll ask him to make them for me, unless he has something else in mind. I just got a letter in the mail a few weeks back, stating that some complexes my apartment management company owns, will be getting barbicues soon. I'm praying that mine is one of the ones which will be recieving one! If so, then I can finally make my own ribs!! And I agree. If you don’t' go through a quarter roll of paper towels during your rib consumption, maybe you don't have enough sauce on them, lol.

Take Care,
Dawnielle

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 8:56 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] ribs - Re: how do you build a hot-dog? - Re: HOTDOG CHILLY

Speaking of ribs, it's a personal thing, but I find this odd.  People eat
barbecued ribs and get sauce all over their fingers.  Then, they wipe their
fingers with a napkin or something, and then they eat more ribs and go
through the process all over again.  Isn't that a waste?  Why not eat the
meal and then wipe the fingers once instead of several times during the
meal?

---
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and jean" <mjs1...@sc.rr.com>