Listen bitch, just because something works for you, does not mean it is going
to work for everyone. You should try to make your messages clear to everyone.
Otherwise, that defeats the purpose of sharing on a list. If your intent is not
to share on a list and just to speak for your own satisfaction, then get the
f*** off.