Ben,

I suggest you get that chip off your shoulder. One list, but every list you are on is the same. Go do some yoga and learn how to chill out.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Olson" <silverbo...@me.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] butter

Charles, you are a third-party, you do not get to decide what I feel is inflammatory or not. That being said, you are right in the fact that I should not have responded to her, I should have just forwarded her message onto the moderator. You can delete my messages, that is fine, but everyone else will read them, and know that I am only defending myself. Which is why I forwarded on her disgusting private message to me.